Exercising your pelvic floor should be as important a part of your daily routine as brushing your teeth. Read more
Retrain your bladder to develop good habits by practising the Bladder Drill. Read more
1. What information do we gather?
1.1 We gather information that relates to, and can identify you (e.g. your name and email address) and information that does not identify you (e.g. a visitor’s behaviour patterns when they visit our website). We collect information that does not identify you to evaluate our site, ensure that our site and services run properly.
2. How do we gather information?
2.1 Information is gathered in two ways:
(1) Indirectly (e.g. using website technology); and
(2) Directly (e.g. when you make an online enquiry via our contact forms on this website).
3. Use of your information
3.1 We might use your personal information to:
(1) Remember you when you visit our website and track your browsing patterns by using cookies. You can prevent this; section 4 deals with this in more detail.
(2) Ensure any products or services you receive are correctly administered (contact enquiries).
(3) Contact you by email to let you know about any of our products, services or promotions based on your enquiry for product or supplier information.
(4) Ensure materials on the website are presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
(5) Collate and log numeric internet addresses to improve the website and to monitor website usage.
(1) Remember you when you visit this website to keep track of your browsing patterns and to build up a profile of how you and other users use the website.
(2) Make our website work as efficiently as possible.
(3) Administer services to you if and when we provide such services.
4.3 Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the ‘help’ menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
5.1 We invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user privacy. No data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of the website. Any information that you send is at your own risk and may be read by others. However once we have received your personal information we use strict procedures to protect the security of your personal information.
6. Disclosing your information
6.1 We never sell personal information, or pass it to third parties for marketing purposes without your permission.
7. Where we store your personal information
7.1 The personal information that we collect from you may be sent and stored outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") in order to carry out the activities listed in ‘Use of Your Information’.
8. Links to other websites
8.1 Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over these websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
9. Changes to this Policy
9.1 If we change our Policy, we will post the changes on this page. Please check the website regularly for any changes to this Policy.
9.2 If you don't feel we're adhering to this Policy, what should you do?
9.2.1 If you believe that we have not adhered to this Policy, please notify us by email at email@example.com and we will try to solve the problem promptly.